Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Some cool news

As you may or may not know, my brother Adam is getting married to a great gal in June this year. We are all very excited for them!

Growing up with him was typical farm boy antics - chasing each other with shovels and baseball bats, torturing each other off all the time, playing tricks like giving them Christmas presents of stuff you stole from them previously - you know, the usual.

But, things changed after I went to college. We actually started talking to each other. We even hung out at each other's fraternity house a few times. When I got married in '04, I asked him to be in my wedding because he had become a good friend of mine.

Tonight he asked me to be the Best Man in his wedding; I wasn't really expecting to be offered that high an honor. I am very excited that I can stand next to him on the day he joins lives with Amanda.

May God bless your relationship and your future marriage.

No comments: