Sunday, June 18, 2006

An Exciting Weekend

This weekend, my younger brother Adam was married to Amanda Love (now Amanda Phillips)! It was a great weekend. I was the best man and I was honored to stand next to my brother on this memorable day. I wasn't nervous for my speech as I have done this a few times, but I couldn't really read my notes (oops). Since I hadn't looked over the notes much, I struggled to read. Oh well, the cake was good. Oh yeah, and they are extremely happy!

Luckily, there was a TV in the basement of the church, so we were able to make an antenna out of a piece of wire and catch some of the World Cup! Way to go US. This Thursday might have to be a long lunch off site :) It should be a good game versus Ghana, who looked great against Italy.

Take care everyone.

No comments: