Thursday, November 16, 2006

We are Home, and its Faster

We are home from Italy! It was very cool. We crammed a lot of sights in, but it was still a good vacation. Pics are coming, but I have to convert from RAW to jpg, and then upload it all. This will take a while. Once the first city, Rome, is done, I will get it up first.

Secondly, the saga of the growing cat continues. We weighed Mason when we got home. He gained almost a pound while we were gone! He is now 11.4 lbs, and still crazy!

Lastly, the faster part. I got a letter in the mail today from our cable/internet provider, Insight, telling us this. Unreal! Who else in the US is at 10Megs? I bet a few big cities are there, but Insight is mostly a rural provider for southern Indiana. I am impressed, thanks Insight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That website is funny.