Monday, April 10, 2006

Ug, Pacers, What Can I Say???

Frustrated? Upset? Sad? Bored?

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060410/SPORTS04/604100367

I don't know, but I do know Mr. Walsh and Mr. Bird have got some work to do. How drastic will it be? Who knows. But, I don't think this is a problem that will work itself out. We've tried that. I think its time for changes.

People I really like:
Sarunas (so much controlled emotion)
Fiesty Foster
Granger (my rookie of the year!)
AJ (the rock)
Predrag "Peja"
Harrison (leaps and bounds this year)
Freddie

Questionable:
JO
Croshere (just too expensive, sorry Cro, take a pay cut and stay)
Jack (too unstable)
Carlisle (maybe they just don't listen to him anymore??)

Those I don't like:
Tinsley

Give me your thoughts!

1 comment:

Chris said...

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060411/COLUMNISTS01/604110421/1004/SPORTS

Interesting comments from Bird.

Also, let me clarify; I really do like Croshere (look what he did against NY, and how he stepped up to talk to the team on his own in the locker room). But, at $9MIL, man...makes you think when we are looking at making space for a little rebuilding.