Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun with Pano

I was looking over some old trip photos and remembered I had not even stitched a photo together from Australia. So I decided to stitch it and now I want to post some of my panos. No, they are not great. Send your tips and thoughts.

Kata Tjuta (The Olgas), Ayers Rock, Australia
Kata Tjuta
Stitched from 7 photos

Mt. Britton Tower, El Yunque, Puerto Rico
Mt. Britton Lookout
Stitched from 20 photos

Yokahu Tower, El Yunque, Puerto Rico
Yokahu Tower
Stitched from 8 photos

Prospect Mountain, Lake George, Adirondacks
Lookout #2

Stitched from 4 photos

Lookout #3

Stitched from 5 photos

Prospect Mountain Summit

Stitched from 4 photos

Buck Mountain, Lake George, Adirondacks
South View from the Summit

Stitched from 6 photos

North View from the Summit

Stitched from 3 photos

West View from the Summit

Stitched from 6 photos

1 comment:

Funacho said...

AWESOME!

Buck South and west are my favs!