Saturday, May 08, 2010

My Red Sox Game at Fenway

While Adam was in town, we hit a Red Sox game at Fenway. While I was not much of a baseball fan growing up, I think I can now call myself a Red Sox fan. So going to Fenway to watch a game was awesome! We went to the May 3, 2010 game versus the Angels, and it was a blowout! This was good for three reasons... 1) We saw a win, 2) we saw a lot of shots go over the green monsta, bringing on lots of cheering and 3) lots of people left early so we were able to move down almost all the way!

Here are the pics we shot:
http://www.chrisandkacey.com/Boston/Red-Sox-Game-2010/

Here is a video I shot before the game started:


And here is a video I shot during the last pitch of the night. Unfortunately, the memory card filled up right as the crowd started reacting. Oh well...


It was an awesome night!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: